RangeRovers.net Forum banner

521 - 540 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Range Rover HSE
60 Posts
Just added a female 06 (light green with white leather lol) to mate with my manly 94. Very happy and super cheap!
Pictures once I wash her.

On another note. The lack of an AUX audio input port or music streaming from iphone via the extant bluetooth is really bumming my new owner buzz.
Do the older L322s have the iPod jack in the center console armrest? If so, pick up a Bovee 1000 and you can stream everything straight from your iPhone over bluetooth via the Aux input

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover Supercharged [green], 2012 Range Rover Supercharged [black]
17 Posts
just purchased this one as the new puppy isn't loving the f type -- flying in on Thursday to drive it home -- can't wait to un-mod it -- on the look out for some OEM 20s that will fit over the 2010+ supercharged brakes. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a green one, even if its a bit modded for my tastes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The flat area just to the right of the gauges has space to put a velcro tab. It works great for me.
Nice! I actually have the UG mount and the panels are so tight I couldn't find a way to squeeze it in. Maybe I'll give it another go as it is nice to have. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2005 L322
14 Posts
Any tricky route to get to that spot? I live in MA and that seems like a really fun weekend trip to make...
The ascent is not far off the main freeway in New Hampshire and does not require any serious off-roading. That said, it is a very steep dirt road with no guard rails. Plenty of info and videos online as the road has been used for over a hundred years. Just search or PM me for info and videos.

·
Registered
2006 Range Rover Supercharged L322
131 Posts
Nice! I actually have the UG mount and the panels are so tight I couldn't find a way to squeeze it in. Maybe I'll give it another go as it is nice to have. Thanks!!
If you go back to the last page I posted some dashboard shots of mine. Take a look at where I put it, it's been great for a few months now.

Good day out!
Where's that? I want some ;)

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
89 Posts
If you go back to the last page I posted some dashboard shots of mine. Take a look at where I put it, it's been great for a few months now.

Where's that? I want some ;)
Out in southwest New Hampshire! Apparently a few weeks ago when we had several inches of rain and snow melt the water was basically 18in+ everywhere so I missed a really good time haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Out in southwest New Hampshire! Apparently a few weeks ago when we had several inches of rain and snow melt the water was basically 18in+ everywhere so I missed a really good time haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It looked like it had to be somewhere close to me, I was right. I drive through that area 4-5 times a year. I need details 👍

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not doing this for show ;) - Parking lot was 100% full ! so only way was to hike it up on the snow bank, where all others could not tread The lifts just closed and man everyone was already gone. We skied 10am to 3:30 PB sandwiches on the lift. Mount Washington Vancouver Island - good snow over the Xmas week.

Keep the pix coming, they are awesome!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
5 days and 3,000 miles later...she's very dirty but is finally sporting proper Range Rover wheels...now to find a set for some off-road / snow tires.

Reactions: Joanki and ventogt

·
Registered
17 Posts
took it for a quick trail run last night around sunset

Reactions: Joanki and ventogt

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll share..purchased 4 months ago as a daily driver. She's supercharged, with a sliding partition wall, HDTV with separate rear radio/ audio system, a sliding glass partition with electronic transparency, a little heater/cooler box for drinks, some tray tables, and an intercom system to talk to the driver. Very amused by this truck even though I've had to sort out some issues. 85XXX miles, I may sell it soon to buy the new Escalade but until then I'm enjoying this

·
Registered
131 Posts
^^ I love it! Let us know when you're ready to sell. I bet someone here needs a road trip machine.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll share..purchased 4 months ago as a daily driver. She's supercharged, with a sliding partition wall, HDTV with separate rear radio/ audio system, a sliding glass partition with electronic transparency, a little heater/cooler box for drinks, some tray tables, and an intercom system to talk to the driver. Very amused by this truck even though I've had to sort out some issues. 85XXX miles, I may sell it soon to buy the new Escalade but until then I'm enjoying this
View attachment 292176 View attachment 292177 View attachment 292178
Love it! let me know if you decide to part with it.. It would be great to close the divider on my fighting kids 😂

·
Registered
4 Posts
Love it! let me know if you decide to part with it.. It would be great to close the divider on my fighting kids 😂
^^ I love it! Let us know when you're ready to sell. I bet someone here needs a road trip machine.
Haha absolutely! It's an awesome truck, very powerful, smooth, and the professional conversion retains the air ride, terrain response, and 4wd system. Because it's a relatively small stretch, you don't even really tend to notice it except when braking 50 percent braking or more.

I am considering selling it, however not until I put some new CV joints and pads and rotors on it. I have submitted it to BringATrailer and CarsAndBids, and was approved, so once it is all done and polished up I will be ready to sell. I have been on this forum for about 15 hours now, and the few replies I've had all show some amusement by it. So I guess I will be open to offers on here if any forum member wants it before I list it for auction though, but that won't be for a few months, and I figure she will have 90k miles on it on it by then.

521 - 540 of 575 Posts