Range Rovers Forum banner
461 - 480 of 825 Posts
Some new meat on the 2010 Supercharged.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Car

Reactions: horse86
Getting a little dirt on her. I have other built trucks for the trails.

. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Off-roading Regularity rally

Reactions: brandn3w
I too once had 3 L322s at one time but sadly someone bought the MY06 over the Holidays.

Hello fellow insane person.
Insanity is a relative term. I parked those three cars in that particular spot to take the photo. If I took a photo in the other direction I fear that I will be taken away in a straight jacket. :LOL:

But as they say :- "I dont suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it"

Howdy,

Long time listener and first time poster. We picked up Rachel about a year ago when we needed a family vehicle quick after living in Europe for two years. She's been such a high maintenance bitch but she's super hot and I can't stop working on bringing her back to life (she was neglected a few times as I'm the 7th owner - I know I know! Probably shouldn't have pulled the trigger but glad I did). She just turned 180,000 miles yesterday. Lots of codes fixed since we've moved back to Colorado in October and only two I'm chasing now. This forum has been my first dive into anything auto-mechanic related and I'm super thankful for all the other L322 owners that have shared their experiences in such detail. Appreciate y'all!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Snow Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Bumper

^ 🤣 I got to 200k on my l322 before I traded it on for a L405. She ran like a champ (as long as you keep up on maint). She had a shifting issue I didn’t want to deal with so that’s why I traded her in. But solid engine (4.4L v8)

Reactions: Rio04L322
461 - 480 of 825 Posts