Range Rovers Forum banner
441 - 460 of 825 Posts
Thanks. I’m not so into pimped aftermarket rims, but these being OEM updates for the a more current model makes them feel fresh but not flash View attachment 284063
Always wondered what our L322 look like with those wheels from the Sport. I dig! Good choice!

View attachment 284329 Just picked up this beautiful 2010 SC. Still love my ’01 P38 in Kent green but...
My son now has our 2001 P38. I still take it for a spin once in a while. I forgot what a beast/tank it is, but still miss it. Feels so safe.

My combo
1991 RRC and new to me 2006 RR Supercharged
So in theory at least I should have on RR running on a daily basis.....so we have a KIA too!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover

OMG, that's the same RRC we started with, same color. My wife frequently reminds me how much she misses it. If I wanted another Land Rover per my wife's demands I had to find a L322 that was the same color as her 01 RRC County, and ended up with the 09 the same color as yours (closest to Westminster Grey). Great picture as I can really see the comparison, but wont share it with her as she will just whine about her RRC being gone. I have to admit I miss it sometimes too. Except when it pissed oil, didn't idle right, gas tank leaked, tailgate rotted, brakes squealed, ect. With all that and more, it brought many years of joy, and wild experiences that I wouldn't trade for the world.. RIP 01RRC County (Westminster Grey).

Reactions: CowtownQ
Makes me miss my Alaska white L322. Didn’t last even a week at the dealer where I traded it in

This is ours, we brought it as our wedding present to ourselves.

It's our 1st Range Rover, I've been around them all my life due to my grandfather owning a classic all the way to the L322 before he passed away.

It's a 2010 HSE Lux 5.0 Supercharged with many options ticked, was originally a corporate vehicle for Land Rover USA.

441 - 460 of 825 Posts