2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
222 Posts
Reactions: Danmc

·
Registered
529 Posts
Who did the custom grill and side vents? Interested in modding soon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I'm trading in my l322 and have an extra set of OEM side vents that are the same as those. the satin atlas OEM color....PM if interested.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
9 Posts
My 07 with body kit:
Here be an even REDDER RED - currently for sale in Seattle (NOT mine). Thought I’d share here to add a bit ‘o spice and variety. My wife and I were driving our 2006 Giverny Green today when we spotted it at a used car lot. Very clean and low miles, is anyone’s in the market for all the red ?

03FC5365-4350-4840-A480-8B50CC4153D0.jpeg

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if this was this really an available color from LR, or was it likely a custom job?

2006 Red Rover F/S - and I do mean red

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
716 Posts
Not factory. If you look at items that are typically not painted like mirrors, door handles, outer edge of grille, not to mention the A, B, C, D pillars. They are all red where they should be black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts

My recently acquired 2011 HSE onto which I’ve mounted OEM 2019 20” wheels with Pirelli Scorpions. I traded a 2013 Sport LUX for this, and as much as I loved that car, I’m somehow more enamored with this one. The comfort, the refinement, the interior, and the ride, ( significantly enhanced by the new rims and tires) I Am obsessed with this thing, like a teenage boy with his first car?

·
Registered
529 Posts
those wheels actually look pretty good

·
Registered
529 Posts
^^that sucks. It's not "legal" in PA. But I've never had a place deny inspection. Couldn't you take it to Midas or something and have them do it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
^^that sucks. It's not "legal" in PA. But I've never had a place deny inspection. Couldn't you take it to Midas or something and have them do it?
This is NY tint shops every 10 miles. After the inspection I can put them back on. But if I get a ticket I have to take the off and pay a fine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

421 - 440 of 514 Posts