RangeRovers.net Forum banner

321 - 340 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Picked up this 2012 Autobiography Friday.

65k Miles, excellent condition. My fully reconditioned 2006 may be up for sale soon ;-)

View attachment 271312
That doesn't just look like '12...or a '12 autobiography....that looks like the '12 autobiography ultimate!..Is it?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Picked up this 2012 Autobiography Friday.

65k Miles, excellent condition. My fully reconditioned 2006 may be up for sale soon ;-)

View attachment 271312
Daaahm! Gas is a almost dollar more there than what I’m paying.
I’m paying $2.85 a gallon.

Sent from my iPhone X

·
Registered
210 Posts
That doesn't just look like '12...or a '12 autobiography....that looks like the '12 autobiography ultimate!..Is it?
Thanks! but no it is not an Ultimate :-(

The Ultimate has a different side vent and deployable side steps by default.

Interestingly enough it is a 7/2012 production date. It may be one of the last production L322s. I put about 3k in service after I bought it with a new supercharger and coupler, replaced all the composite heater and cooling tubes, tranny service and full fluid flush. It's a super nice Rover with a creaky drivers seat :lol: (if anyone has a late model donor seat PM me!)

Here is an updated pic. Blacked out the chrome with Plasti-dip and added 21" L405 Autobiography wheels.
2019-04-15 17.34.59.jpg

Daaahm! Gas is a almost dollar more there than what I’m paying.
I’m paying $2.85 a gallon.

We're at like $4.25 now or something. I like to remind myself most of the world pays over $5.00/gal so I don't feel so gutted at $100 fill ups for 2 Rovers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

Greetings from Norway. Here is my L322 project. Not cleaned unfortunately. This is a 200´+ miles 2002 TD6 L322 and we are currently doing a transmission swap. I have a project tread on the L322 but it is unfortunately only in Norwegian. The plans are original and clean.

MH1XWL+MSDmKWgioLfkQKw.jpg

Before and after pictures as far as the L322 has evolved so far.

24B488EF-C6AC-4CB2-AAC9-B3B82312AF3B.jpg

For those of you that can read Norwegian:
http://www.lrforum.com/forum/index.php?/topic/94684-l322-prosjektet/

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks! but no it is not an Ultimate :-(

The Ultimate has a different side vent and deployable side steps by default.

Interestingly enough it is a 7/2012 production date. It may be one of the last production L322s. I put about 3k in service after I bought it with a new supercharger and coupler, replaced all the composite heater and cooling tubes, tranny service and full fluid flush. It's a super nice Rover with a creaky drivers seat :lol: (if anyone has a late model donor seat PM me!)

Here is an updated pic. Blacked out the chrome with Plasti-dip and added 21" L405 Autobiography wheels.
View attachment 272974

We're at like $4.25 now or something. I like to remind myself most of the world pays over $5.00/gal so I don't feel so gutted at $100 fill ups for 2 Rovers.
Do you have the "SV" metal tag in the radiator support in the engine bay? I still can't tell which L322 autobiographies came with that and which did not. I've seen some with and some without.

·
Registered
61 Posts
10BC90EA-B424-4B43-8E69-A8C520FE6CBF.jpg
Really have loved this car, one day I’ll actually install the L405 gloss black supercharged rims on that have been sitting in my garage since last October...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Do you have the "SV" metal tag in the radiator support in the engine bay? I still can't tell which L322 autobiographies came with that and which did not. I've seen some with and some without.
I had to go look!

I didnt find any SV or SVR badges under the bonnet and that may be more a UK model thing at this year or could only be an ultimate addition.

While I'm here, whats everyone's take on an all Black Autobiography and gloss black wheels?

I may throw some 22" redbournes on there.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had to go look!

I didnt find any SV or SVR badges under the bonnet and that may be more a UK model thing at this year or could only be an ultimate addition.

While I'm here, whats everyone's take on an all Black Autobiography and gloss black wheels?

I may throw some 22" redbournes on there.
Thanks for checking. I'm still trying to figure out the logic behind those badges. Mine has it (US market Autobiography), I've seen another couple that have poped for sale on ebay that have it. Although, as you can see...not all US Autobiographies came with it. There's not a lot of info out there for US Autobiography models.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ok so i went and bought another MY12 SC.
58k miles. Ipanema Sand with chocolate leather interior.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Noooo, not another one. Your a glutton for punishment.
Seriously need an intervention. It's like waking up denial and delusion aren't just what I have for breakfast 😂😂

Now on the hunt for more OEM wheels! Doing the wheel shuffle on the Rovers tomorrow. The 2 extra sets of AB wheels are going into storage while I look for another set of 21s or 22s for the Black MY12 AB.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Seriously need an intervention. It's like waking up denial and delusion aren't just what I have for breakfast 😂😂

Now on the hunt for more OEM wheels! Doing the wheel shuffle on the Rovers tomorrow. The 2 extra sets of AB wheels are going into storage while I look for another set of 21s or 22s for the Black MY12 AB.
You have been bitten :). Very cool car collection there. I'm partial to the t3 vanagons, but eurovans are just as fun! Let's see some pix of the brown interior.

321 - 340 of 361 Posts
About this Discussion
360 Replies
312 Participants
datafoo
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing