RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock high settings with arnott springs and 32.4 inch tires stuffed. mmmm i like it like that, baby got back!

im trying to set my profile pic and cant find how in the profile manager. help?

Range Rover Articulated.jpg

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
ummm, okay?

my old toyota

my range rover, it drops more when forced. I need to add spring retainers to the top of the springs. they pop out if i go to far.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,197 Posts
If you're going to stuff a tire, and as we are apparently posting pics of other rigs too, may as well make it a 37 IMO;-)
Baileys_edited-1.jpg

Seriously though, now we have the Mk3 as well as the P38, it does open a LOT more possibilities for the old gal seeing as the missus will have the "new" Rangie to drive. Down time wont be an issue anymore, so been thinking of that LS swap, and some stronger axles etc.....
Martin

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
And a frame. LOL. Nice looking jeep. A part of me wants to really get a Rubi Unlimited.

I had a GC and it made bad noises off road. =D

I've tried getting some of my range rover, but I usually forget.

If you're going to stuff a tire, and as we are apparently posting pics of other rigs too, may as well make it a 37 IMO;-)
View attachment 12505

Seriously though, now we have the Mk3 as well as the P38, it does open a LOT more possibilities for the old gal seeing as the missus will have the "new" Rangie to drive. Down time wont be an issue anymore, so been thinking of that LS swap, and some stronger axles etc.....
Martin

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow guys way to rain on my parade! Hey now, it doesn't count if its not a range rover!

I can't figure out how to set a picture as my avatar pic, like your dilbert pic RRToadHall.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,705 Posts
Click on "My PRofile", click the crayon/pencil logo at the upper right of the left column to "edit profile", then you can change your profile, avatar and signature pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts