RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just chopped in the RR for a VW Polo and a 2004 Disco Td5.
With a bit of money thrown in as well. :shock:
:doh: :D :| 8-0= :shock:

·
Registered
275 Posts
You're going to miss it!!!!!

Under your user name it says "Sollihul member"

Did you write that yourself or how did it get there?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
q-rover said:
Just chopped in the RR for a VW Polo and a 2004 Disco Td5.
With a bit of money thrown in as well. :shock:
:doh: :D :| 8-0= :shock:
No more spare tire carrier need :shock:, i'm sure you'll go back to RR in a few years

·
Registered
275 Posts
The funny thing is that I look forward to driving my P38 every time - problems or no problems - the BMW is fun - but no where near the same satisfaction - A P38 is a way of life - you don't actually need it - it's WAY too thirsty, too heavy, too many problems... but we still love them - because they are NOT boring - I hope to keep mine for a looooooooong time - 8 years now - I have never felt regret about buying it once.....

I actually considered buying a Disco II TD5 with all the works - but my heart had been in love with a Range Rover since I was a kid.... still am by the way.... a kid :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your cars - we'll be waiting for your return!

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,115 Posts
Sorry to hear you're "straying from the flock". The TD5 sounds like fun. Keep in touch, you're still a member of the family.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Hope you enjoy but you wont cos them TD5s can either be a good one or a total lemon, sadly they just dont last here where I am.

This continent tests any vehicle to the limits like nowhere else, so much so that all major car makers test there vehicles here as a must test location, a little odd and weird town called "Da Aar" is a very favourable testing ground for VWs and Landys, they get permits that let them test in live time road conditions.

In other words they can go as fast as they want on public roads, on and off tarred roads.
I've seen them do it and its mental....bunch of nut cases

1 - 7 of 7 Posts