RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went off roading with a friend of mine. We didn't take any pictures of his series 2 Disgustory, but we got plenty of pictures of my RR. It was also "everyone look like a tool standing next to your truck" day.

·
Registered
494 Posts
those are easily the worst pictures i've ever seen. very cool P38 and location though. looks like you had fun.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cell phone camera... and I'm considering auditioning for the Jersey Shore.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm just f*cking with you. I can't take a decent cell phone pic to save my life, no matter which phone it is. You better have your guido skills honed to perfection. I'm not from that area (Sleazeside), and we don't get many of that crowd down my way in the summer, because they tend to congregate in the northern coastal areas when they vacation and come south; but i have seen your competition and it is fierce! and their numbers are legion! good luck. i have a couple friends who are passionate "gwides" from the Philly area, and they take that cultural phenomenon very seriously and adhere to it ferociously. they're very fun about it actually. they make more fun of themselves than everyone else does...fun crowd. My favorite thing about that program is most of the people MTV was aiming to stereotypically depict are not from NJ. They come down in the summers and on prom and things like that to blow it out. Wildwood gets like that to a slightly lesser extent in the southern part of the state. good times.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I suppose if you live in So Cal, especially if around LA, I think it almost becomes a natural instinct to pose for shots like that. Now, no comment that's good or bad...

Anyway, if you don't mind asking, which area of SoCal is this? Is it somewhere in Ventura Co or something?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, I'm just kidding around myself. Yeah, it's actualy box canyon, just past west hills (still LA county, but definitely getting close to Ventura Co.) You get off at Valley Circle. I'm from Los Angeles (westside) though, but I have a few friends who live out in the Calabasas/Agoura area, who all own Land Rovers. We all suffer from the disease.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts