Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
2015 Range Rover Sport SCV8 HSE Dynamic
882 Posts
I got mine during the 2018 Black Friday special - they were 25% off!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Sport utility vehicle

· Registered
882 Posts
How would you say the Glohh reverse lights are as compared to the pathetic stock reverse lights?
way better, you could light up a stadium with the Glohh ones. Well, not quite, but you get my drift :)

· Registered
2017 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic
28 Posts
These lights are probably one of the best upgrades! Short of the esthetics and smooth lines the brightness surpasses the original. Feel like I may wear out my fob turning them on and off from inside the house just to catch a glimpse. Good advice from others here on reinstalling the cover. Careful with the small plastic side clips!

· Registered
882 Posts
any Has anyone had issues with fogging on these? I just got mine today and installed them and the drivers side immediately started fogging. It didn't rain today but it was about 45 degrees .
No, and I have driven in massive summer rainstorms recently.

Maybe contact Glohh directly?

· Registered
97 Posts
Hi folks, I am selling my glohh gl5 i, purchased 14 months ago and perfectly working. Reason I'm selling is I sold my 2017 RR sport and owner is an old man who wants stock ones, oh well.. Looking for about 400 euros, open to offers!

· Registered
15 Posts
Another happy Glohh customer. Super quick delivery w/ DHL (faster than informed) but I did get slapped with an import duty of about US $110 in Taiwan.

No problem with installation. Was quicker to put on the lights than putting back the factory plastic cover piece next to the lights.

View attachment 266176 View attachment 266178 [SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
Looks great but I ordered the 5x. Btw what spoiler is that

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.