LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
WOW great pic's Thank you :clap: :clap:

Scotty

·
Registered
374 Posts
Very cool pics! Thanks for posting! Love see'n the Rhino in action. You all had a nice representation of the LR models there. Is that a custom camper setup on that 101?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Awesome photos! Made me want to go off roading somewhere cool and buy a RRC. I used to think they were funny lucking but they have grown on me. Maybe the next RR will be older instead of newer?

·
Registered
67 Posts
awesome man, does my heart good to see P38s being used as intended. Also for the post above i couldn't agree more, I to once thought classics were ugly, now they are like a Ford edsel to me, so ugly its beautiful.

·
Registered
494 Posts
those pics are totally sweet. any of the rhino on the raft?
also, i can't believe your front spoiler is still on your vehicle and intact! you know you can pop that chumpy off for a little more clearance right?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow lots of questions. Been busy sorry I have not replied.

No camper setup in the 101 fwd control. Ex mill fully gutted communications truck, very awesome.

No I didn't make it onto the raft with the p38 /:( it was 5pm by the time the time we decided to setup the raft. My buddy and I were only going up for a few hours, the electric motor on the raft was really slow, didn't pack food etc. We got hungry and made our way out.
Next time though. `)

It's gnarly getting onto the raft, if I had brought my camera there would have been a video. It's really cool to watch.

Yes Andy's RRC is very sick :clap: so is his camera

May be braver, maybe but probably not richer. I do want a 110 convertible like on http://www.eastcoastrover.com/BeachRunner.html next (white, black, green or grey though).

More runs and pics to come!!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I love the pictures of the older LRs too. I've been looking at getting an old II series to have around and maybe a classic RR. I'm a wimp, I would never put my P38 on that raft or any one of my vehicles unless I absolutely had to. Very brave souls risking thousands for a quick thrill, of course I do the same when I go fly a small plane :) . Very nice pics, gives me confidence in my RR when I go out. Funny thing, yours is the newest LR out there.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I am also the youngest in the group. They are more accepting now that I get out there almost every trip. The older landers don't like the newer trucks too much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts