RangeRovers.net Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
just got quoted $1600 installed from my local dealer, my service tech didnt even know abt these, i guess they havent sold many of them. I may try another dealership

·
Registered
110 Posts
just got quoted $1600 installed from my local dealer, my service tech didnt even know abt these, i guess they havent sold many of them. I may try another dealership
Thats a lot of money. The dealer shouldn't be charging you more than 2 1/2 hours of labor but im sure every dealer is different. I bought the Range from Rocklin,CA and the dealer offered me $980 including install out the door if i bought the lights through them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, sorry to bring up an old thread... but I tried to get these installed by my dealer but they wont even give me a quote. They are saying that these are impossible to install on my 2010 Autobiography Sport.... apparently they have tried and they weren't successful? Im confused... I am located in Vancouver, BC, Canada eh

121 - 123 of 123 Posts
About this Discussion
122 Replies
44 Participants
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing