RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sold on these (LED driving lights are getting over-done IMHO) but at $700, Land Rover is crazy!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
Part # VPLSV0064. Don't think they are available yet - they are featured on the 2012 RRS catalog, never seen them before. But they should be compatible with MY2010+ when they do become available. How many more LEDs can we stick on the front end of these cars, really?

Install instructions estimate two hours labor, but probably not something I'd want to tackle myself personally: http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix ... &id=169713

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
keiphers, you Dutch are crazy.

Ok, back to the group buy. I talked with my dealer. At first they were unwilling to do it, but I'm a preferred customer. So after a bit of negotiating, we can get these things for $698. That works out to about $2/set off the list price.

I think with the aluminum trim bar on the hatch and these lights your faux 2012 will be indistinguishable from a real one.

Here's a little motivation to get you pumped for this group buy folks!

[youtube:352vhsgd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk2B1bqgN60[/youtube:352vhsgd]

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,671 Posts
You folks keep adding all that LED crap to the front of your rigs and they are goinna look like Dame Edna with double vision. :roll:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,454 Posts
Well...true LED's will light up the road quite a bit but what's the real range of these little lights here?

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
dimex3 said:
these go for about $20 on ebay.
Great find. Further savings can be realized by avoiding this mod altogether... allowing your to preserve both your wallet and your dignity.

·
Registered
185 Posts
ok well, I did this on my truck and I loved it.

These were $20 ebay LED lights, and were drawing power from my fog lights.

I can do this mod for forum members if they wish.

I LOVED it (sold this car two weeks ago)...but I am 21 catering to "ohh ahh" bimbos when I see them out...not sure how men with a wife and kids feel. (sorry for pic of me, couldn't find anything else)

PM me if you are regional to NY. I can do this.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
About this Discussion
122 Replies
44 Participants
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing