RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 2014 Range Rover Sport v8 Supercharged in April and it has an aftermarket exhaust on it. Looks like it is a Quicksilver exhaust from the UK which replaced the OEM exhaust. Nice tips...carbon fiber but am looking to see if I can put the OEM one back on the vehicle. Outside of the dealership, which I am sure would be more than happy to order me a new exhaust and cat back mufflers at a nice fee...is there anywhere else that anyone knows of I could find a replacement? At a reasonable cost especially....thanks to all. Great forum and good info!

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
I bet a few folks wouldn;t mind trading you. Post up trade in the classified section... never know some one might take you. Of course we would need a real location...

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
Folks, the OP has not even been online yet. IF he posts a trade idea with a real location then offers can be entertained in the classified section as noted in my response. At this junction we don't even know what continent he is on. Thus the reason the site guidelines suggest a real geographic location in profiles. This allows for local folks to make recommendations and regional market differences to be taken into account when answering tech questions.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry am in Nebraska now...am AD military so it does change frequently. My apologies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.