RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

I noticed the CEL/MIL lights come on in my car and so I used my OBDII (Actron CP9135) reader to get the fault codes and it gave me me the following codes:
P0030 - HO2S Bank 1 Sen 1 Heater Circuit

P0134 - 02 Sensor CKT No Activity (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

Any knowledge shared on this codes would be highly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
The codes being a bit vague, I'd guess you have a problem with the upstream HO2 (oxygen) sensor on bank A... :think:

Are they the DTC P code descriptions given by the reader, or have you taken the P codes and looked them up? I only ask because we have a full set of OBD-II codes in a sticky in the Diagnostic Forum. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29534

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rich, thanks for responding. The codes and descriptions I initially posted were the straight from my OBD-II device.

When I checked the link you provided, I got the following:

P0134 Ox Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank 1 Sensor 1); Front HO2 sensor LH bank open circuit but none for the P0030 since the ones listed started from P0100. I then checked this site http://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/ where I got the following:

P0030 HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1 Sensor 1) - Same info as my Code reader gave.
For Code P0134 it gave this info Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 1) with more details in this link - http://www.obd-codes.com/p0134

The site might be a good site for people to visit since it provides details via links to a good number of the error codes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is emissions/plate renewal time and I've not fixed the O2 sensor issue(s) above so I have to now. Does anyone have any good/reasonably priced sources for O2 sensors?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got them from BP of Utah! `)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts