RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have searched but can only find reference to V8s.

I am trying to use an OBDII cable and various software to connect to my RR L322 TD6 2003 model. The more I read the more it appears that the kit may only work on V8s as all the folk using similar kit have Petrol lumps.

Two Questions:

Do you use ODB kit on a TD6 Diesel of this era and if so what software / protocols and cable are you using?

What other Diagnosis kit (at a reasonable price!) are you using on a TD6

Many thanks

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,316 Posts
Sorry I can't help but, in case you haven't already done so, I guess it might be worth posting this in the 'Diagnostic Equipment' area of the forum too?

Phil

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120540694923&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

This is the lead I got, I took a chance it would work having seen them used on Petrol L322's . But as the add clearly states it is not guaranteed to work pre 2004.. and guess what 8~ My RR is 2003, now what are the chances of it not working for 1 year!.... Well it doesn't.

So is there a lead that someone uses on a 2003 Diesel TD6 which does work and comes in under £40? I know there are expensive units but unfortunately I have a budget to live within. Donations appreciated :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts