RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... according to the OBD tool I used this is in reference to O2 Bank 2 Sensor 1. Am taking this into the dealer on Monday; anyone have a real idea about what this could be? Repair, whatnot?

Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
probably just need to replace a bad O2 sensor. They are about 60 bucks each for a Genuine OEM one and it's about a 15-20 minute job to replace a sensor, they are threaded into the Y pipe before and after the cat... I wouldn't be surprised if the Dealer charges you 300-400 for the work if you take it there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice... well, this is under our extended warranty (good for another ~13K miles) so I'll let them bill it out to whatever; if it costs me $100 for deductible so be it. Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yes I would certainly have them mess with it if it is covered! Its funny how handy one becomes as soon as the warranty runs out :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This error code has been up since Wed. Tonight, Sat, after we have dinner out I go to start the truck. The truck misfires upon start-up (note: this happens every once in a while; LR tech says it has something to do with the magnet in the stem of the steering wheel) & when I re-start the truck, wouldn't you know, the service engine light soon is now gone. Turned it on/off a few times; not on. WTF?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts