RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this vehicle....the OBD2 port appears to be push out of its holder and far as I can tell has fallen inside the interior trim. I tried to remove the interior piece that it normally hold it in place, but I am not sure how many interior panels I have to remove to properly remove that one.

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
The only port is the one under the dash. You might see if you can look in with a mirror or something to see where it is... if you can see it you can probably get it with a grabber tool of some sort since the opening is reasonably large... might need to order a new bracket though since most likely the only way it could get pushed in like that is if the bracket broke.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it. My first win with this vehicle after a week long beat down. There is a panel on the side of the dash held in with friction clips. I was able to pull that out and easily access the port. Strangely, it is held in with a locking clip that was out of place. Once it was put back in and the clip locked, it holds very firmly, so I am not sure how it came loose in the first place.

I sure the first of many mysteries!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts