RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry about the crappy Iphone pics, i'm still in the market for a new digital camera.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,150 Posts
umbertob said:
You missed a spot
haha i was gonna say you should black out the RANGE ROVER letters on the hood since you did it on the tailgate :dance:

naw looks good.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thoughts on the third brake light? what do you have in mind involving the license plate frames? blacking them out?

·
Registered
489 Posts
No but just cause your still rockin the south bay dealer plate on your car still lol.
You dont have a lot of options on the 3rd brake light. It might be possible to retrofit the 2010 spoiler but i havent seen the connector so i cant be sure.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Looks sick, great job. Are you rolling on 22s?

·
Registered
86 Posts
It looks really good right now. If I were you I would definitely smoke the third brake light...just don't make it too dark. Go right ahead and take those license plate frames right off, you'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
copy that! haha! the girlfriends been telling me to take those frames off for months now, maybe i should've listened to her in the first place!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I love that look. Very nice. And by the way - you are never done ... there are lots of bolts underneath that could be changed and then the interior will start calling your name... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eh, only thing i did was get the matching Zebrano steering wheel. although i could go with a stingray interior,.... hmmmm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts