RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I recently purchased some 22" alloys.

Not sure if I like them though. They might be a bit too 'bling' for me, so much so that I have also purchased some 20" Supercharged alloys also.

Here are a few pics of the 22's.....

Now, which ones do I sell?... :think:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi habanero,

I think you are right to be concerned about the overall look your wheels create.

In my opinion, the 20's would look MUCH better.

Otherwise, your motor looks stunning :thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love the black side vents! Thats a lot of alloy under those fenders... it is your rig though make her look how you want :thumb:

·
Registered
141 Posts
You have a very nice looking RR.
It is your car, your choice.
If for the street bling then yup these 22"wheels look great, definately pavement wheels IMHO.
I love my 20" RR wheels, personally I would run with these as they would be far more comfortable for the ride and I would think the tires on the 20"wheels would last longer.
Good luck with your decision

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

The black side vents were on it when I bought it. They'll be on eBay shortly as I have some black Supercharged vents to go on (bought from Powerful UK just like the grille).

The 20" Supercharged wheels arrive tomorrow so I'll be putting them on to see what I think. :think:

I must admit my RR spends it's life on the black stuff and not mixing up in the brown, so the 22" wheels arent an issue that way.

I would also say that, strangely, the ride isnt that much worse than when I had the original 19s. :?

Personally, I can see a week old set of 22" alloys that have only covered 250 miles on eBay sometime next week...

Watch this space. :thumb:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the way, did anybody spot the difference on the car in the photographs.... ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
painted mirrors ? tinted windows, its hard to see on my pc and its 22"; i guess i need glasses :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have to admit that I like them. I have the stock 20" for my winter tires currently. What brand and model are they? I don't off-road.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After I took the first pics I realised that there was a horrible orange blob spoiling it....

Clear side repeaters fitted. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ERDr said:
I have to admit that I like them. I have the stock 20" for my winter tires currently. What brand and model are they? I don't off-road.
I believe they are called Teamdynamics Vogue. I bought them on eBay.

·
Registered
26 Posts
snap, there the same as mine mate. in my opinion they look stunning, in the few years i had mine on the car all i have received is positive coments on the look. leave em on, feel the love. 8)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pr4yme, I am selling the wheels and have emailed you.

:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts