RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, if I could have either measurements it would help greatly although it is easier for me to measure ground up with a yard stick since I do not have the proper tools that lock onto the wheel to measure the height...

one corner is 32.5" the other is 31.25" one rear corner is 33" the other 32.25". Ground to fender. I can measure again from center cap up but either way I am fairly certain that all four corners are wrong or off by a bit but I dont know what the appropriate right height is to begin with.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,757 Posts
SOmeone elses measurements from ground to fender will do you no good. Everyone's measurements will be different due to different tyre size, tread depth, tyre model, inflation level etc. Even your own measurements will change over time as your tyres wear. Measurement from wheel center to fender is always constant unless the settings have been altered from factory. No special tools are necessary. If you can hold a yard stick up from the ground you can hold a tape measure down from the fender lip. :mrgreen:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
FWIW, found this in the official specs book of all Range Rover models, MY2007-12. Ride height measurements and tolerances for RRS are on the second page... and, in their infinite wisdome, Land Rover engineers decided to make checking measurements more complicated for MY07-09 Sport owners only. :think:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
FWIW, found this in the official specs book of all Range Rover models, MY2007-12. Ride height measurements and tolerances for RRS are on the second page... and, in their infinite wisdome, Land Rover engineers decided to make checking measurements more complicated for MY07-09 Sport owners only. :think:
Hey would you send me this. I can’t seem to open it from here. Just used the I Land tool to recalibrate and seems my front end is sitting about 1/2” lower than the back. In all settings off road, normal, and access Not sure if thats normal
[email protected] Seattle, 2013 RRS SC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts