RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having some issues with the rears going to bump stops -- in the a.m. and some times after driving when the car is parked it'll drop in 10 minutes or so. If the rear is at bump stops in the a.m. and I open the door I hear the block clicking and the front drops down. I assume this is "entry mode"? But if the car is fine and fully up in the a.m. when opening the door it doesn't drop to entry mode.

What is perplexing me is if the rear bags are bad why is it that it doesn't drop all the time when sitting or after driving?

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
It all depnds on how it's leaking (at slightly different heights it will/won't leak) and how the computer feels. There is a wakeup timer in the system, if it doesn't wake up overnight, then it won't bring the front down.

Replace your rear springs and don't worry about it anymore. Will probably need fronts soon if your rears are that bad.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
the thin oring that goes around the metal stem on the valves typically leak next. If you're going to take it out, replace ALL the orings, just so you don't have to pull it out again to replace more in 2 weeks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts