RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it would be possible to take my 06 RRS without the entertainment package and basically install the dvd changer, tv headrests and the ports in the back

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
If it is possible someone on this forum has attempted it. Do a good search here. However I have the rear entertainment system and never use it cause everyone is on their phone or iPad. Two iPads, headphones and some movies loaded may be the quickest cheapest alternative and can be moved to other vehicles.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
106 Posts
Two iPads, headphones and some movies loaded may be the quickest cheapest alternative and can be moved to other vehicles.
Words of truth, right there. After they hit their teens, cell phones are stuck to their faces. Having a entertainment set anymore is making less sense.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha I’m only 19 myself I just wanted to have a set up for the people in the back to have some entertainment but honestly I might just get a new head unit. I saw that some British company was able to maintain the original touch screen with an addition to the new head unit and that’s sort of my goal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts