RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2000 limited range rover a couple of weeks ago. I am out of town valet parked my car and I told them not to lock. Just found out they locked it. How do I unlock with only the key so the alarm will not go off. Please help :crybaby2:

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
? Insert keys and rotate.

Unless you are driving around with a duff door lock you will be fine. By the way, get your remote situation fixed. The remote is back up for the key and the key os back up for the remote. If something fails while your remote id dead you are really goinna be peaved at yourself. :?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was never given a remote. And unfortunately there is no manual for my range rover either. The dealer basically told me it was my problem. So without the manual I know nothing about this vehicle. There has always been an error displayed in my dash stating not to exceed 35 mph. I have no idea why. How do you unlock with the key? Do I put the key in and turn to the left twice or do I turn to the left and hold it?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Download a copy of RAVE Google "green oval" and download it from there it is the workshop and owners manual in one also the 35mph warning says to me you have a converted to coil spring range rover if not then you probably have a terrible ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts