RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to order a SVO color RR from my dealer, same one I bought my wife’s 2014 RR. After weeks they finally say factory is. Or taking any SVO orders or two tone roof orders. Try to do a dealer trade for a similar one coming in and my dealer can’t make the trade said after factory lay offs inventory is getting very tight. Now I am going on each dealers inventory list trying to find a unique truck and this is maddening to me, never have had had a problem giving LR money. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get your hands on a truck that is a color that is rare? Dealer just stock the greys whites and some blacks.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
this is maddening to me, never have had had a problem giving LR money. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get your hands on a truck that is a color that is rare? Dealer just stock the greys whites and some blacks.
I almost wanted to say that you must be new here... don't you remember the excessive wait times in '14? When dealers couldn't order HSE specced cars for months, because of the engine change? Or the 7-8 months wait times in '13, with A LOT of missed configurations?
It's typical Land Rover - they make it hard to give them money for a different reason every year.
Good luck to the search, I hope you'll find what you want.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
276 Posts
What color combo are you looking for? Have you tried a Broker?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
My local Dealer just shut down their service dept. for a week to PDI around 100 units they are receiving. Obviously I don’t know what the mix is.

where are you located fly2424 ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts