RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went on the configurator - the only red available is the Premium SVO $9500 option and it comes in gloss as well as matt.

Our Range Rover LWB is Firenze Red.

Is it possible they didn't put all the colors up? If not - did they get rid of no charge option Red? There was a 2nd red option as well up till now? That too is not there.

Anyone know whats up ?

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,074 Posts
Firenze red is now an SV Autobiography only color, says so on the 2018 bulletin.

Montalcino red and aintree tree green are also both out completely this year. There's a new dark red option.

If I were going to get a 2018 I'd buy it in black and get a vinyl wrap in a similar gloss red.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Firenze red is now an SV Autobiography only color, says so on the 2018 bulletin.

Montalcino red and aintree tree green are also both out completely this year. There's a new dark red option.

If I were going to get a 2018 I'd buy it in black and get a vinyl wrap in a similar gloss red.
I didn't see the bulletin but WOW...I wonder why they made that change. Not that we are looking to get rid of it - but wouldn't that make ours significantly more valuable?

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,074 Posts
Hmm, firenze red doesn't seem to be a popular L405 color, so maybe instead of taking a hit for the color it evens out. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
467 Posts
We were going to order a 2018 disco in Firenze, but that’s gone there as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts