RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that my 2010 S/C doesn't have a Land Rover badge on the back like my wife's 06 HSE does. Is this a new thing or has the S/C never had a LR badge on the back?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Re: No Land Rover badg on the rear of the 2010 Range Rover S/C

It's new for 2010, no LR oval on the back anymore (both trims, on the RRS too.)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

You could always add one.... :shock:

But i guess Standatd is the best way to go. :think:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I wonder why they did this. I can't think of another car that doesn't have the manufacturer indicated on the back. Maybe it's an attempt to get away from the whole "do you have a land rover or a range rover?" ignorance in the general public about the brand. Can't count how many times people have asked me a question like that indicating they don't understand that Land Rover is the company and Range Rover is the model.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

remington said:
I ... "do you have a land rover or a range rover?" ignorance in the general public about the brand. Can't count how many times people have asked me a question like that indicating they don't understand that Land Rover is the company and Range Rover is the model.
I know what you mean. My previous boss still gets confused about it.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

Saw one in the new bronze colour today on the M25 and it looked amazing and quite different somehow. Rear lights make a big difference and it seemed more streamlined and less bulky somehow.

I have also see brand new RR this week with triple side grilles and non mesh grilles so I am not sure if they were old stock or standard 2010 models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts