RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I really enjoy reading all the post. Packed full of great info.

This is my second RR, ( prev. 1996 4.6) I am supposed to pick up my 2006 RR S/C tommorow. I saw it in the prep shop and noticed that there was no cherry wood accents. The sticker listed it as being installed. Just wanted any opinions and suggestions. The dealer said they would call RR to get the story on what happened. It does not seem to have been tampered with by the dealer.

All the Best

2006 Silver/ Ebony RRS S/C 8)

·
Registered
239 Posts
What was in place of the cherry wood? were the center console pillars silver? What was on the doors? I am not a huge fan of the Cherry on my SC and would consider a trade for black if so. PM me if you are interested.

beaconrrs s/c said:
Hello everyone, I really enjoy reading all the post. Packed full of great info.

This is my second RR, ( prev. 1996 4.6) I am supposed to pick up my 2006 RR S/C tommorow. I saw it in the prep shop and noticed that there was no cherry wood accents. The sticker listed it as being installed. Just wanted any opinions and suggestions. The dealer said they would call RR to get the story on what happened. It does not seem to have been tampered with by the dealer.

All the Best

2006 Silver/ Ebony RRS S/C 8)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Sorry, guys... there is no way a full non-North American vehicle made it to North America.

However, the factory has been known to make mistakes. Too much Guinness. :roll:

·
Registered
236 Posts
According to the 2006 Brochure, the choice of wood in the supercharged RR's is the piano black or the walnut. I belive cherry is available on the standard RR and the RR sport models.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts