RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Did you spot the wheels against the far wall?

I like this garage.

Its on the hunting estate my sister lives on. Its T-shaped with space for two cars behind the RR, two in front(one over a pit), two where I'm standing to take the picture and two daily drivers where the RR is.
It also has a couple of small rooms at the back, an attached cottage and when it was built (over 100 years ago!) it had electricity supplied from the estate's dam.

And there's a forum dedicated to garages somewhere. Its ideal if you want to waste a few days...

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
I think one of those garages belongs to a forum member. The guy who lives in Cali and works on his Ferrari?? :?:

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Doctor Leo said:
I think one of those garages belongs to a forum member. The guy who lives in Cali and works on his Ferrari?? :?:
Mr P-Car? I don't think he's been back since his wife traded the RR for a Cayenne.
His garage looked like this

There was something like a bigger version of thi(5 or 6 sports cars)s on page one of that thread. I stopped reading at page 20 when the bull started.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
He had a picture of the inside and he had a Ferrari on a lift with a 911 under it. Or atleast I think he did.

Well Im a fan of the wharehouse stuffed full of GM spoorts car. Add a lot of Astons, Bentleys, and Austins and I would be in heavan

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Garage thread man is a few steps ahead

But still has small children.

Whereas Mr P-car runs older motors and lives in a different house

You can just make out the p38 on the right hand side.

Mr P-car's drive now looks like this

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
The garage on pg.55 with the boats in it belongs to the Vice President of Wharehouser. His sons are my friends, they both live in Florida now. Those pictures dont due their dads house justice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts