RangeRovers.net Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
976 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
one thing I noticed right away...look at the hips on that thing! Right where the windows hit the rear body panels. Looks like they are giving it that "hip-y" l322 throwback look....which I actually really liked about the l322. I feel the roofline (especailly at the back) needs to be higher to pull off that look though.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,083 Posts
Thanks for the link. Glad to hear it "confirmed" that the prototype is the next L460. Ready for more details down the road.

·
Registered
2014 RRS SC Dynamic Autobiography
171 Posts
Switching to BMW power plant for a top tier engine would be a huge mistake. A simple 5 minute Google search tells how bad the current crop of BMW V8TT engines are. Absolute unreliable junk. One would think if Ford is phasing out the 5.0 that they would have a new V8 in the works. F150's need a V8 as lots of customers do not want a Ecoboost.

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
173 Posts
Switching to BMW power plant for a top tier engine would be a huge mistake. A simple 5 minute Google search tells how bad the current crop of BMW V8TT engines are. Absolute unreliable junk. One would think if Ford is phasing out the 5.0 that they would have a new V8 in the works. F150's need a V8 as lots of customers do not want a Ecoboost.
Ford isn't supplying engines to JLR any longer.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts