RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just made a down payment on a 2011 Land Rover Range Rover HSE. I will be driving it home this weekend.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
130 Posts
"....I just made a down payment on 2011 Land Rover Range Rover HSE."

Yes, you did.

I hope you don't also don't have to finance parts and labor.

I wish you good luck. I really do.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
You'll love it Enstrode. Watch for standard maintenance items like any other car, water leaks mainly. Most of all other issues are blown out of proportion.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
93 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Enstrode. And congratulations on what I presume may be your first Range Rover! Maintain and treat it well, find a skilled mechanic for routine upkeep, and you should find it a very rewarding experience. If you financed it with a cheap interest rate, that just proves you're smart.

(Gotta ask, what's with a gimp mocking a Range Rover purchase.... on a Range Rover forum, of all places? Freaks gotta get their freak on, I guess.)

·
Registered
359 Posts
How many miles? Don't believe the manufacturer about transmission fluid is for life. Have it changed. Also, don't go beyond 5k for oil changes no matter what the dealer suggests.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover MkIII / L322
760 Posts
(Gotta ask, what's with a gimp mocking a Range Rover purchase.... on a Range Rover forum, of all places? Freaks gotta get their freak on, I guess.)
Never mind him. Just another ingnoranus. I reckon he was the case study for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts