RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just picked up a 2013 RR Sport Supercharged last weekend! Some folks I know on my previous forum, M5board, recommended this forum. This is my first Rover, so looking forward to learning more about Rovers in general and of course the supercharged models in particular. Sharing some first pic's of the Rover, need to get some better ones for sure :)!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think your RRS looks absolutely stunning. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
799 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think your RRS looks absolutely stunning. Congratulations!!
+1 on that. Sweet ride! Did you buy it from the dealership? What's the mileage?

·
Registered
2013 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys thanks for the comments.

The miles are 37K miles. I did not purchase it from a dealer, the 3 Land Rover dealers in Dallas did not have exactly what I was looking for. I found this at a place called Starwood Motors, they specialize in lease return re-sales. Most of their cars comes from Tesla. With Tesla not having a traditional dealership model, they need an outlet for vehicles they take on trade. Mine was a 1 owner, truck, that was originally sold in Denver. Thankfully that dealer was really cool, and provided me the maintenance history, from the in-service date to current.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts