RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all . i just have some questions . im picking up a 97 rover tomarrow and wanted to know a few things

1. Do the "new Stlye" range rover gearshifts fit the 1997 . like a switchable accessory ?

2. Is there anything thats very important that i should know to check before i do my lasst check of the vehicle .?

and im hearing alot about radiator changing , i think the car i have has a slight oveheating issue , can this be fixed or do i need to go get a new one . and how much USD will that cost my empty wallet lol
]
thanks in advance !

·
Registered
201 Posts
seanc516 said:
hi all . i just have some questions . im picking up a 97 rover tomarrow and wanted to know a few things

1. Do the "new Stlye" range rover gearshifts fit the 1997 . like a switchable accessory ?

2. Is there anything thats very important that i should know to check before i do my lasst check of the vehicle .?

and im hearing alot about radiator changing , i think the car i have has a slight oveheating issue , can this be fixed or do i need to go get a new one . and how much USD will that cost my empty wallet lol
]
thanks in advance !
Do yourself a favour and check the search function for overheating issues. Unless you are getting the car really cheaply I would be very cautious about an overheating Rover. It might be something cheap and easy or it could be a sign of early death for the motor.
What do you mean by "new style gearshift" MK3 version ? The MK3 has a totally different operating system, I guess it could be done but why bother ?

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
You can get a nice leather p38 gear shifter to replace the plastic one.

As for background information on buying a p38... :doh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts