RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, nice to meet all of you! Recently got myself a 2003 TD6 3.0 RR Vogue and obviously loving it.

And obviously it has a whole bunch of problems.

But before starting multiplying "Air suspension inactive", "60 KM/h", "Height controller isn't lit up", "Front fan doesn't blow" & etc threads, I've decided to get myself a diagnosing tool to read the codes.

After checking the forum for the different variants, I've decided to go with All Comms V.3 for 2002-2005 RR.

So here's my question: will it fit my daily RR owner needs?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Meet the beast:
RR.jpg

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
291 Posts
I have no first-hand experience but comparing the feature coverage, AllComms has more configuration options than iLand that I currently own, at least from 2002-2005 L322s perspective. Also I've heard Story's support is exceptional.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
16 Posts
Another great tool is GAP Diagnostics IIDTool. I had the original, upgraded to the bluetooth version and can't imagine Rover ownership without one! Superb customer service as well. Cheers!

2009 HSE 4.4Jag

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
331 Posts
I have the Icarsoft unit and liked it so much, I bought one for my Porsche. The bonus is that its built for the L322 and you dont need a computer as its an all in one unit. That eliminates problems when you are on the road and away from a computer. I store it in one of the trunk cubby holes. Ive had this thing clear everything from Suspension Inactive to Air Bag faults. $179ish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts