RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi folks, just bought a RRS L320 v8 and Im having some Issues with wiring!
Namely the driver side wiring loom that runs up the A Pillar. Mine has been cut just at dash level and I have no idea where the wiring goes :( has anyone had this trim off or able to point me in the right direction as to where or what this loom is for? Its about 15 wires, 2 thicker than the rest.

Any help would be great.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
It would be for far more than interior lighting with 15 wires. However I fail to see the need for a schematic in order to repair the damage. Mate up matching colored wires and join them. If you are unable to get enough slack for joining then cut 15 3" lengths of wire in the correct sizes and patch them together.

The curious side of me has got to ask how the entire loom came to be cut. If was done during a windscreen replacement how did someone not notice?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses folks. Unfortunately its not that simple, the roof looms are not present, all I have is a bunch of wire at both front pillars and no where for them to go :(

There was a small cabin fire that destroyed the roof liner and associated looms. I may have cuts coming to me from a breaker but we shall see, just wondering if anyone knew the rough direction they should go, ie towards the dome light or continue towards the back of the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts