RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly hello to all!

I've recently bought a 2006 RR Supercharged with approx 100,000 kms. I bought it with my eyes wide open to potential issues it might have and just as well as 1 month later its having a few electrical gremlins.

The dealer here hasn't really inspired me with confidence so I thought I'd ask on here prior to having any work done.

I have the following issues:
  • DCS light flickers and the brakes apply on very tight left hand turns at slow speeds. If I switch off the DCS then its fine and no problems. I'm guessing a sensor or control module?
  • Sometimes when I start it I get a "transmission range not available" if I stop and start it. It all goes away and is fine. Fingers crossed this is a sensor!
  • The few times its been used in sport mode to get on to a motorway from an on ramp or quickly over take it then displays "engine performance reduced" then it does exactly that and I need to stop and start it and all is fine. Would this be the MAF, throttle position or Lambdas?
The car has a full service history and is in mint condition and I love it to bits warts n all :lol:
Just want to get these things sorted without a dealer giving me the runaround.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The reduced performance problem may be a software issue. The dealer will need to check the ECU software rev to tell for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts