Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Ā·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Wency from Norway and we own a Land Rover Range Rover Vogue 2015 model.
I have a question, we got an alarm while we are driving its a turbo alarm and i am wondering how to fix it without contacting the service company. We are currently on holiday. Thanknyou in advancešŸ˜Š.

Ā·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
442 Posts
If this is a picture of the engine light you're seeing on your dash, yellow indicates not an urgent issue. My 2016 TD6 progresses from yellow, to red, to flashing red with urgency going up accordingly. You mention "turbo" so I'm assuming it's a diesel engine. How do you know it's a turbo issue? Did a message come up on the dash or did someone plug in a diagnostic tool, read the codes and identify it as such? If by "fix it" you mean turn the light off then a code reader typically has that capability but chances are the check engine light will just return until the problem is actually fixed. There are multiple ways a turbo that can have a problem but I'm not sure which are monitored by sensors. If you only got a message on the dash try googling precisely what it says to find out what problem is then decide whether it can wait until you return home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts