RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a '95 County LWB and am baffled as to what color it is. It is a fairly dark metallic green.

The sticker near the radiator that would have that info is long gone. Every website that list available colors disagrees with the other sites. As a result, I'm no closer to figuring this out.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/ ... G_1411.jpg

Thanks!
Stuart

·
Registered
153 Posts
Stuart, this is the information I found located in the RAVE manual. These are the colors listed as offered on the 95 LWB models:

ALPINE WHITE
BELUGA BLACK
ARDENNES GREEN
MOSSWOOD
PLYMOUTH BLUE
AVALON
NIAGARA

Given the list, I would say your color is Ardennes Green.

Colin

·
Registered
23 Posts
From RRC 1995 LWB description

Available County LWB Paint Colors: Ardennes Green (413), Avalon Blue (575), Alpine White (456), Beluga Black Clear Coat (416), Biarritz Blue, British Racing Green (617), Cornish Cream (374), Plymouth Blue (434) (Plymouth Blue, color code 434 was in the sales brochures, but may not have been available on the Range Rover, it was a popular Discovery color), Roman Bronze (479), and Aspen Silver (only on the 25th Anniversary Model.

http://www.rangerovers.net/modelspecs/1995.html

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

It looks most like Epsom Green, even though that wasn't listed as an option.

?????

When we do the respray, I may just show the wife some green LR color choices and say, 'Pick one, darling' and let it go at that :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
if she is a 95 vehicle its likley to be Epsom green, Ardennes was a fairly old colour at this time being brought out (if my memory serves correctly) for the 89 MY - it was previously Cypress Green

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
382 Posts
I'm partial to the Brooklands Green, which is not metallic and therefore to me a proper British Racing Green, whereas the color called BRG on the Rovers in that period, as far as I know, is metallic. As far as I know, the BG was available on the LWB only in '94 and a big reason why I'd prefer that year!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Granny,

A fellow SoLaRoS (Southern LR Society) member looked up the color with the VIN; it's Epsom Green.

Thanks all.

Stu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts