RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon All,

Apologies if this is in the incorrect section :-( however, you'll be glad to know I have read the newbie rules but can not seem to find the introduction section!

I guess I'm just checking in, saying Hello to all you fellow Rangers! I have just brought a 2006 Range Rover Sport HSE 2.7 v6 Diesel in black with 100k on the clock.

Beautiful motor, I have upgraded a few bits already. I understand that the upgrades may be considered a downgrade if a few peoples minds. However, I really enjoy the progress of colour coding lol.

As you can see, the steps have been painted black, the mud flaps have been painted, alloys are looking on point although they could do with a refurbish. I have the blacked out lettering and grills, side moulds are also black.
I have some go faster shark fins on the top spoiler. the number plates are currently pressed metal plates but these will be replaced this week.

I will be keeping everyone up to date with the next mods which consist of

Blacked window tint (even windscreen)
Blacked D and A-pillars
Newer wind deflectors
Blacked Mirror covers (Glossed)
Front bumper extension
rear bumper plastic blacked (glossed)
Inside headlights blacked
then. I'm going to brave getting the headlining and interior pillars out so they can also go... you guessed it black!

I know most of you are thinking.. what the hell is this kid doing!! why would you black out everything you can see... the answer is because I like it black haha.

See some pictures below, I will be keeping my updates on this one thread unless admin removes :-(

Mine is : M88CPE

20190528_204308 (1).jpg 20190528_204113.jpg 20190528_204155.jpg 20190528_204051.jpg 20190528_204253 (1).jpg

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,671 Posts
Afternoon All,

Apologies if this is in the incorrect section :-( however, you'll be glad to know I have read the newbie rules but can not seem to find the introduction section!
If you really read the Forum Guidelines / "newbie rules" why do you not have your rovers info in your signature?:roll: I have to admit I am surprised your found the location field inyour profile and not the signature field in your profile. By the way "UK"... United Kingdom is every location the Queen represents and the house of lords presides over how about narrowing it down to where you live... unless your are Royalty, then I guess UK is appropriate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
RRToadHall
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing