RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much time in deliberation and attempting to order Redbourne Saxon's that no one had in stock, I found these wheels: 20" MRR HR2 Diamond Cut/Silver Cast wheels. They are hubcentric and match the stock width at 9.5". They are made in Taiwan and are properly load/safety rated. New LR TPMS sensors fit right in. These wheels also allow for dynamic balancing which has greatly reduced steering wheel vibration. I'm happy so far.

Here is a link to their website: http://www.mrrwheels.com/ I really wanted to do HR5's but they do not make 20's.
PS - I am Caucasian, the ride is not..... :mrgreen:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
not bad, what's up with the BLACK POWER LICENSE PLATE THOUGH?!
 

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cameradude said:
not bad, what's up with the BLACK POWER LICENSE PLATE THOUGH?!
I covered up my real tag with that cause the RRS is black and it has power.
 

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
Joined
·
670 Posts
Very cool,

Rafa
 

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ukraine Range said:
nice...would look killer in 22
Uke - I expected that comment from you...you are predictable you know and also very funny.
I think 22's would look sharp too but since they do not make them I did not have to think about it.... :cry:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,662 Posts
I'm not an aftermarket wheel guy, but those look great. :thumb: I like those types of wheels especially in pics 1 and 3; you get to see the concave nature of them.
 

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TripleE said:
I'm not an aftermarket wheel guy, but those look great. :thumb: I like those types of wheels especially in pics 1 and 3; you get to see the concave nature of them.
Thanks EEE - I agree 100% - If they weren't so cost prohibitive I'd love to be running the 5-spoke Supercharged wheels for MY2010. The concave design is what make this wheel alright.
 

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
Joined
·
670 Posts
I honestly like the look of the 20" on our rigs the best. At normal ride height It still looks like a knarly SUV that can go really fast and climb a post if need be.
Just went to a dealer where they had a couple RRS with 22" and it dispelled it for me, at normal height they all look like a rhino on ballet slippers, at acces they look pretty rad though. Unfortunetly, we can't drive at access height so what's the point?
I might spring for those 2010 "style 7" wheels, I have a guy that told me he might be able to get them for me at cost, or near, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
BWB, where did you find these in 5x120? I can't seem to locate 'em anywhere.

Also, what is the offset and load rating?

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
rafa said:
I honestly like the look of the 20" on our rigs the best. At normal ride height It still looks like a knarly SUV that can go really fast and climb a post if need be.
Just went to a dealer where they had a couple RRS with 22" and it dispelled it for me, at normal height they all look like a rhino on ballet slippers, at acces they look pretty rad though. Unfortunetly, we can't drive at access height so what's the point?
I might spring for those 2010 "style 7" wheels, I have a guy that told me he might be able to get them for me at cost, or near, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
That's when u get the lowering module bud.

Gotta pay to play as they say.

These look clean but if dubs I would've just powder coated my stormers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Those wheels do look great. However when a company doesn't make anything larger than 20" that's usually because they are meant for cars and not SUV's. Are you sure they are load/weight/speed rated for an SUV especially one that weighs as much as a tank?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
superlubric said:
BWB, where did you find these in 5x120? I can't seem to locate 'em anywhere.

Also, what is the offset and load rating?

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
OP, you still around? Would love to know the above. Thank you.
 

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
superlubric said:
superlubric said:
BWB, where did you find these in 5x120? I can't seem to locate 'em anywhere.

Also, what is the offset and load rating?

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
OP, you still around? Would love to know the above. Thank you.
Sorry - I have not been online in a while...I got them from customwheel.com and dealt with Pat Peppin [email protected]. They were $1,496 delived to my door.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top