RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Doc.

See if you can find "niche" areas for our Range Rover products which are not currently served in your area or which fellow forum members have difficulty solving !
There are numerous threads on this site where simply solutions have not been met, my example is a re-location kit for the Classic ECU due to water crossings ? ?

I'm trying with experience to source and supply various aftermarket parts to various members across the globe with my contacts in the freight forwarding industry.
Just this week 'an owner' who's received and followed my advice with positive results is interested in purchasing parts from British Atlantic if I can help in any way.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay British Atlantic, they are more expensive than just buying the parts from the dealer 95% of the time :roll: and their shipping prices on somethings, jesus are they flying it to you on their private jet? If anyone needs a good soruce for cheap parts I have one. Great guys and their prices are unbelievible. I dont make anything by sending them customers, so yeah, they are that good. 8)

I have made some changes to my site. Done alittle proofing with the help of Dan. I also added alot of prices on my offroad page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts