RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you hear a knocking sound when you press gas or break pedals and when you go over a bump that's because you have faulty swing/engine connector. These are upgraded and you can get them replaced under warranty. Just ask for current action list when you visit your dealer. I did and all problems gone. Smooth ride no knocking sounds.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
What is the service action/bulletin number on this repair?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know. They also did some work in fuel tank to stop weird sound when tank is full. I got my RR Vogue TDV6 in May 2013 and my dealer said all RR 2013 have this problem. Upgraded cars in production since November 2013. They replaced the turbo intake hose as well. Tdv6 Vogue 2013 action list is a long list now :(

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
THe service action number should be listed on your paperwork. Sadly asking a service manager to check for a service action often results in no action unless you have the actual number.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree. I will check papers and post the numbers. What I did was I asked service manager to check my vin. He showed me his PC screen and all action list for my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts