RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi and drop some pics of my new RRS. This is my first Range Rover and I must say that I'm quite pleased with it. I was planning on a 2009 or older model but when I saw the upgrades especially with the interior, I was sold. I would have liked to have had Bali Blue but some say it looks too purplish in certain lights. I wanted something unique in terms of color, so I went with the Nara Bronze with Ivory interior.
[attachment=2:xswvs1kg]Side.jpg[/attachment:xswvs1kg][attachment=1:xswvs1kg]Rear Third.jpg[/attachment:xswvs1kg][attachment=0:xswvs1kg]Rear Third Close.jpg[/attachment:xswvs1kg]
[attachment=4:xswvs1kg]Front.jpg[/attachment:xswvs1kg][attachment=3:xswvs1kg]Front Third.jpg[/attachment:xswvs1kg]

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shots of the Inside...

[attachment=3:223uw4wm]Center Console.jpg[/attachment:223uw4wm][attachment=2:223uw4wm]Driver Interior.jpg[/attachment:223uw4wm][attachment=1:223uw4wm]Driver Seat.jpg[/attachment:223uw4wm][attachment=0:223uw4wm]Rear Seat.jpg[/attachment:223uw4wm]

Attachments

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations. I love Nara Bronze, and the ivory interior with that wood is absolutely gorgeous. I like the 5-spoke wheels, too. The only thing I don't much care for is that plastic superstructure over the front bumper, is that Land Rover's 2010 A-frame protection bar? The accessory one for 06-09s was fairly useless as protection as well, but at least it wasn't as gigantic as that one... Beautiful car though, enjoy it in good health! :thumb:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice score on the Rover! The interior is beautiful and cossiting. Love the stitching on the seats. Just be sure to put a tshirt down on the seats when wearing jeans. The blue denim will stain them after multiple uses :wink:

again, congrats!

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
I really like that color...congrats.

I have to agree on the bumper. Providing that does not result in any permanent scarring, as a doctor you need to surgically remove that before it metastasizes.

[youtube:3fbjldow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jImblMTIBe0&feature=related[/youtube:3fbjldow]

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts
oh behaaaave....will you!

Love the new color - very stylish combination there...congrats! For a moment there, I thought someone had photoshopped a plastic ring on the front, but if that's really the protector...hhmm, it does look a bit odd...not sure why LR would have designed it that way.

:D :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I wanted to make some changes to my RRS to make it look a little different and unique. I got the 2010 RRS Accessories Book and browsed through that. The front bumper guard actually looks good on the Buckingham Blue RRS they have pictured in the brochure so I ordered it. After having it installed, it does look a little tacky but not enough for me to take it off and waste the money I spent on it. If anything, it does make it look different.

Come next spring, I think I might splurge on some 22" wheels. We'll see.

In any case, thanks for the kind words otherwise!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I actually kind of like the bumper guard. It looks much better than some of their older ones. It does make it unique. Congrats on your car. Apparently, some of us have to wait until next March or Feb of next year for the RRS Supercharged. Yes, we have to wait. Have a Bali Blue one coming with the black/alcantara interior.

Now to the point of my post... How about a review? Tell us what you think of it! Get into the nitty gritty details. A lot of us are excited to see what you think of it! Enjoy, and I'm very jealous playing the waiting game here. This is taking forever!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Weatherman said:
Now to the point of my post... How about a review? Tell us what you think of it! Get into the nitty gritty details. A lot of us are excited to see what you think of it! Enjoy, and I'm very jealous playing the waiting game here. This is taking forever!
Review: I love the RRS. The interior is just beautiful with its new redesign... a lot more luxurious and the ambient light glows just perfectly at night. The power from the supercharger is just obscene for an SUV. It just roars along and I think it may be too much power - if that's a sane thing to say. But I enjoy it regardless. In essence, the RRS is smooth, powerful, beautiful, comfortable and just plain enjoyable. I've never owned a RR before so I can't compare it to the versions of old but for those who have or will be getting the 2010 version regardless of regular or SC, you will not be disappointed!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Gents.

Back to this thread, the Bronze colour looks superb & original from earlier vintage Rangie advertisements on www.youtube.com.
I can recall flicking through the "Range Rover" book at my local Uni' from last century and identified these metallic colours as a staple hue used in most advertisements of the most luxurious models from the Land Rover stable and yours is no different erf !

The integrated nudge bar is quite unique to your ride and quite muscular in appearance, but does it come in a different deco ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts