Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased an 04 range Rover sport for 7k then two weeks later I kept getting a trans safe fail prog coming up then the window wouldn't roll up. So I parked it because I spent every dime I had buying it. Mind you I have a two yr old as well that is always with me so it was fun when it broke down. Anyway it currently will not even turn the key over. It is in great condition interior and exterior. The window not rolling up is the only issue other than the code that kept coming up. What could I sell it for? Also have an extra set of winter tires with it with the stock wheels.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not to state the obvious, but this sounds less than an ideal situation; however, feel free to PM me. To be clear I probably would have no interest in buying it myself, but I may be able to offer some free thoughts which might help you rectify the situation. I don't like hearing stories like these though. Knowing nothing about the situation other than what you have said in the post, I would say that being into the vehicle for $7k is by no means going to be the worst vehicle nor LR story I've heard, if that is any consolation? Regardless, if you decide to PM me for free advice and to the extent you are abandoning ship on this, I would try to sell those winters ASAP if they are in half-decent shape and they are mounted on wheels – no one needs winter tires during the summer, so now is prime time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts