RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to trade in my sweet 2001 P38 Holland & Holland (90k on the odometer) after a radiator replace /:(. I traded up to a 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged with 73k on the odometer. Zermatt Silver / Ebony with what looks like the standard supercharged wheels. Loving the new power and agility (the H&H had been switched to coil-overs a long time ago and were a bit stiff). Here are a few pics of the H&H and some of the new ride:

Attachments

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2013 RS, 2017 FFRR
4,482 Posts
Welcome...hope you were able to keep the H&H Accessories...those good fetch as much as the RR itself!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I didn't have the accessories. It is in very nice condition though. Someone is going to get a steal.

·
Registered
2011&2014 RRS/sc
234 Posts
Nice ride!
Love the silver & the darker wood trim.
Wish I had the same darker wood - interior color combo.
But really no complaints b/c - I got myself a RRsSc

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2013 RS, 2017 FFRR
4,482 Posts
Unfortunately, I didn't have the accessories. It is in very nice condition though. Someone is going to get a steal.
A pity indeed...those are pretty cool items! Nice upgrade though to the RRS!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I also traded my previous 2001 RR for a 2008 RRS. The RRS has more 'pep', handles and runs much quicker. My 2001 was very reliable (except for air suspension -- also switched to coil-overs), but the 2001 was much more sluggish

·
Registered
L494 V8 SC Dynamic
336 Posts
That wood trim looks fantastic with the ebony interior. Wish it wasnt so much money or I would buy it to swap out the Cherry in mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments. I did a quick detail of the engine compartment this morning. Everything looked good except the bracket shown below, which I'll sort out with a little sanding and some engine appropriate spray paint. The paintwork is surprisingly chip and scratch free. There are a lot of swirls though. My Flex polisher will make quick work of that. I'll post a detailing thread once I'm finished.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts