RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, ive been lurking for a while and i think its time to meet a few people and post some pics. i've loved the p38 from a distance for years and last october picked up an '02 westminster with more than a few miles... ended up doing some serious preventative maintenance which included sunroof motor, hvac blend motors, heater core o rings, shocks, ball joints, track rod, drag link, all fluids including transfer case, diffs, transmission filter, pollen filters, relays, and a brake job. whew. then i was able to do some fun stuff...

kept the prolines, but fitted 265/65/18s from hankook and a roof rack, front and rear light guards, brush guard, hella 700s, oem rubber floor mats and cargo mat, a smattering of tow ropes and accessories and.... a dog guard.

anyways shes in good shape now and ive really enjoyed my ownership despite the common problems. i bought it for a song and i can't help but feel that my maintenance has been far less than a monthly payment for a new one... :thumb:

a blessing in disguise was the fact that it had a few scratches here and there which alleviated the concern one would have offroad. "mountain pinstriping" ive heard it called.

anyways, pleasure to meet you all and here are a few pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone for the kind words.
Jeremyd- it is a thule oem rack (oem from the dealer that is) with a fairing and a yakima universal basket. i throw the lights up there when im feeling extra adventurous... and a shovel...

kmag- sorry for the crappy phone pics, but here ya go. oh i was in sarasota for a wedding not two weeks ago. beautiful! it was in bradenton actually.

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha well theres a clump of trees at the top so i did get as far as i could go and then backed down. i'd like to think i would have made it all the way though... :dance:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts