RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup all,

I'm new to the forum. Just purchased an "04 RR HSE, Black on Black, 4 days ago. So far I love it. I feel like the king of the world while in it. I've always wanted a Range. Ever since I was 14 (I'm 29 now). This is my first RR and hope to enjoy it as much as I think I will. I'm located in the Washington, DC metro area, Clinton, MD. Take it easy...

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Welcome to The Forum!
Congratulations on getting your Range Rover.
This is a great forum with much helpful info for mechanical and styling contributors, no matter what style you like. It can get a bit abrasive at times, but it's like a family of sorts, disfunctional and diverse as we may be.
read much of the existing posts to find what you're in for & how to handle it. If you can't find topics to address a question, usually someone has an answer to the questions.

Good luck & happy trails :thumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yrbender said:
Congrats. May want to check into extended warranty
LOL. Yeah, got that ASAP. My friend is a mechanic at the Land Rover dealer here in MD and I took the truck to him before I purchased it. He gave it a once over and told me to rock on. He stressed the importance of a warranty. He said these vehicles ARE NOT the kind you want to take a chance on.

·
Registered
75 Posts
03rangiemark said:
Welcome to The Forum!
Congratulations on getting your Range Rover.
This is a great forum with much helpful info for mechanical and styling contributors, no matter what style you like. It can get a bit abrasive at times, but it's like a family of sorts, disfunctional and diverse as we may be.
read much of the existing posts to find what you're in for & how to handle it. If you can't find topics to address a question, usually someone has an answer to the questions.

Good luck & happy trails :thumb:

That is an excellent categorization of this board, but I love it for that it is and that diversity helps everyone.

Welcome to the Board, I am happy for you and exited, may even see you on the road. I live in Rockville, MD and work in DC. You got a great truck and you were super smart to get the warranty. It is a different kind of truck, but those who love them, never stop!

Let me know if you hear of a local club, I would love to join.

:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts