RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, have been a ghost member for a couple of months now. i have learned about the ins and outs of the rangie through this forum. thanks to all for the added knowledge. here are a couple of photos to introduce my ride! enjoy!

ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Very nice car - why not add a signature using the User Control Panel - that way you can add the version and year of your ride to the bottom of your posts... :)

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Welcome to the forum, beautiful ride. Someone remind me again why is it desirable to stack a US license plate over a German one? :wink:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,469 Posts
umbertob said:
Welcome to the forum, beautiful ride. Someone remind me again why is it desirable to stack a US license plate over a German one? :wink:
Nice vehicle...

...and shouldn't the Euro Plate actually be a British one, not a German one? :D :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PJPR01 said:
umbertob said:
Nice vehicle...

...and shouldn't the Euro Plate actually be a British one, not a German one? :D :D
that is exactly right! would have to look for a British plates instead of the german plates! thanks for noticing that!!! had no idea.

thanks!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AAD said:
Love the supercharged lights!
thanks! love your ride man, its sick how you photo shopped the grill and badge on one of your posts. gave me ideas!

·
Registered
300 Posts
what the hell is up with the liscesnse plates??? :naughty: :naughty:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts