Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I apologize in advance for probably posting the topic help I need for the millionth time.
I have a 1994 LWB that has been great until recently when some of the interior electrical systems
have gone down. What doesn't work: INTERIOR LIGHTS, RADIO, CLOCK, DRIVER SEAT CONTROLS, MIRROR CONTROLS, & WINDSHIELD DEFROSTER. These
stopped working at the same time!
I greatly appreciate any suggestions and help with the remedy.

Thanks all!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Is it a soft dash? i might be able to offer a few suggestions of things to check if it is.
It'd be worth downloading a copy of the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual, you should be able to find it on google.

·
Registered
59 Posts
There are 2 universal fuses in the fuse box that cover a multitude of things - quite possible one of these has gone.
Have a look at the fuse identifier in your handbook. If you don't have a handbook download RAVE (google it). Actually download it anyway as its very useful.

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
373 Posts
I should copy and paste this message into my signature....

Take the cowling off the steering column and check the condition of your ignition switch. The electrical bits are famous for coming off the switch. Reconnect. I used zip ties to hold the back in place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.