RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from Texas.

I've been cruising around on this board since about january doing all of my research before I purchased a new rover. Great info and very helpful the folks who are new to the world of luxury off road. Thanks for all the insight, and tech tips.

I picked up my 1995 county LWB yesterday. it's got some things that don't work but I'm anxious to get it going. I couldn't wait to take it off road so went last night in a dry creek bed. The dirt was really soft but I had no problems. Since I'm used to jeeps and land cruisers, I soon understood what the "magic carpet" ride was. Excellent.

I took it on about a 70 degree incline and the traction control began to engage. It made a loud clicking sound, but it seems from some posts on here that should be normal. I was quite impressed to confirm all the talk I've been hearing about it's capabilities.

It's going to be a great vehicle and the two car seats for my twin girls have plenty of room in the back seat!

Great site, keep it up! Thanks again for all the info already, and in advance. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Welcome. My kids love to go off-road in the RR. Always happy to add another off-roader to the site.

Enjoy. Post some pics.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I think that's great. You bought a truck and actually plan to use it for its intended purpose. Post some pics of the classic!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts