RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after years of being hesitant on pulling the trigger on a RR I ended up selling my cts-v and purchased a 2012 RRS certified with 28k miles. Black on black beautiful car and I honestly like this body style more than the new RRS. I almost got the RRS diesel but decided to be economical and go for the body style I actually like more.

Few questions... Where should I order some heavy duty OEM mats? I like the ones with the silver ends, and range rover across them.. I have seen a few on amazon and craigslist. Anyone recommend somewhere in VA that MIGHT have them in stock? Im going to call my dealership and ask too.

Also for the trailer hitch, I have to hook up my single dirt bike ramp that hooks up on the back of SUV. I need the square trailer insert... Anyone recommend where to get?

Also any Virginia RR guys go off roading with a LR group?

Thanks guys! I checked out MANY posts over the years before purchasing you guys seem very knowledgable.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
517 Posts
Got those mats from Berglund Luxury Roanoke. Got the receiver off ebay. Went off-roading with MAR near Pembroke VA this weekend. You should join ROAV. We had over 60 trucks and over 80 people during the 4 day event.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1444007369.322789.jpg

'06 RRS LUX

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
799 Posts
I have them but they are collecting dust. With our winters we opted for The weather tech laser fitted mats. But I agree, the RANGE ROVER mats with the aluminum trim definitely complete the look of the interior.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where do you guys meet up? I'm in virginia beach i do not know how far away you guys are. but i ended up getting the mats, and the receiver off ebay.. mats look great

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
517 Posts
The MAR is held near Blacksburg first weekend of Oct and RAW (Rovers at Wintergreen) is April 15-17 2016 at the Wintergreen resort. We have members from VA beach, Richmond, Harrisonburg all over VA and many other states. ROAV.org

'06 RRS LUX

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice so will my stock 2012 RRS be able to hang on the off road trails? Ive heard they are great, and I've heard they are horrible (prob from a jeep owner) haha.

Once i get a few years out of this I think i am going to mod it as my off road toy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts